Smooth, creamy, organic. No, we’re not talking about guacamole – we’re referencing our SPF 50 Tinted Mineral Sunscreen Butter. Made with zinc-oxide, this reef-friendly butter physically blocks UVA/UVB rays and is tinted with iron oxides to blend with most skin tones. Leaves a “barely-there” matte finish.
Benefits of Our Tinted Sunscreen Butter:
- Protection from HEV (blue light) from video calls and screens
- Topical mineral sunscreen for face or body
- Strong UVA/UVB broad-spectrum sun protection
- Oxybenzone-free, made with only Reef Friendly ingredients
- Great for extreme weather, even greater for sensitive skin
- Very Water Resistant (80 minutes)
Head’s up! This product is made with iron oxides, which have been known to leave a stain on light, and particularly WHITE fabrics. If you’re rocking tinted sunscreen, try to avoid rubbing your face or body on light-colored clothing, towels, and furniture. Check out our FAQs for ways to remove tinted sunscreen stains.
Also- check out the great rating on the EWG website: